Blogger Widgets

Saturday, March 17, 2012

The 30 Day Challenge: Day 10- The 1st Ten Songs on My Play List


The 1st ten songs on my playlist are:
  1. Unwritten-  Natasha Beddingfield- It happens to be my best song too)
  2. Someone Like you – Adele
  3. Deeper – Darwin Hobbs
  4. Come Fill our Hearts – Sinach
  5. Lights on – Emjay
  6. Sisi Eko – Darey
  7. Where I belong- Jaci Velasquez
  8. Better Place- Cece Winans
  9. Grace- Bebe and Cece Winans
  10. The Dance- Bebe Winans & Dave Koz


6 comments :

  1. Immediately I saw the playlist, my eyes darted to ''Unwritten'' and I heard myself singing ''Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you, only you can let it in.......'' Love that song too...should download it again...

    Next up, someone like you....When I hear it, someone always come to mind....Adele has a way of making one relive memories...

    Nice playlist....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear..I think Unwritten is a fantastic song! I love it because it just lets you know that its all about you and your determination in life.

      Delete
  2. I love the first 2 songs on your playlist! I haven't listened to natasha beddingfield in a while. This will make me go and dust her cd and listen again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely playlist.
    Its been a wile I listened to Natasha,but one of her songs I really love is "I wanna have your baby". The lyrics are fun to sing along.
    The dance by dave koz is also one of ma fave songs.

    ReplyDelete