Blogger Widgets

Thursday, September 19, 2013

On time

Yesterday I was feeling down and blue and put up the post Within Reach. I had just hit publish when I went back to my mail box and sitting there waiting for me was an email which was like an answer to an unspoken prayer. Here's a grabbed screen.


I couldn't help it I cried. It was just what I needed to hear/see. A confirmation that Isaiah 65:24 is not an empty promise. I cried and then laughed some then I talked to my Heavenly Father. I know all things are working together for my good, and even though I can't see the picture falling in place, its still falling in place.

I pray you get the unshakable knowledge that He is right beside you and will never ever leave you alone. No matter the situation or circumstance.

Has God ever answered you speedily before? Do you want to share it in the comment section?

1 comment :

  1. How good to have a God who always listens, and who answers our prayers.

    ReplyDelete