Blogger Widgets

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Nigerian Blog Award Nomination

Its Saturday. I'm so excited. I just need a long weekend. How did your week go?
Have you heard about the Nigerian Blog Awards? Its an annual event that started in 2010 to recognize excellent bloggers (as determined by no one but you- the blog readers and followers). Its open to Nigerians (at home, abroad and wherever else possible. #wink). 
I know we all think know my blog is excellent. I think same too. But please I need you to back it up by voting for me this year. Nominations for the Nigerian Blog Award is still ongoing. 
Please vote my blog for the Best Personal Blog!!!

Here's what you need to do:
  1. Visit this link Nomination and submit a nomination for each category. 
  2. My primary concern is Number 17- Please put my full blog name- www.writeventuresofemaleecious.blogspot.com- in the slot.
  3. You must provide a valid email for the nomination to be counted and registered.
  4. Once you have submitted, please go back to your email and validate your nomination by following the instruction.
  5. Please remember that only one blog can be nominated per category
  6. Forms that nominate the same blog for all categories will be disqualified.
  7. Finally, if you make errors in your submission, send an email to nigerianblogawards@gmail.com and appropriate changes will be made.
Please nominate me for the Best Personal Blog.
Dazzall!

Thank you very much.

Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment