Blogger Widgets

Monday, May 14, 2012

11

ALERT: Long Post!!!




I got tagged last week by Sugarspring and A-9ja-Great, and Cee for this "tag 11".


I really want to thank them both for this award. To be very honest, I was actually looking forward to getting tagged. And now, I have been tagged. Three times. Lol!


Its a really dynamic tag award, and I particularly love the way the questions change without warning! lol.


The basic rules are:
  1. Post 11 random things about yourself
  2. Answer questions posted by the person who tagged you
  3. Create 11 questions and tag 11 people to answer your questions
  4. Notify those tagged of the game
  5. Notify the person who tagged you after you have answered the questions
  6. No tag backs
N.B- Since I got tagged by 3 people, I'll answer their questions differently. This should be interesting!!!

11...Random things

  1. I love God
  2. I hate it when people touch me when there is really no need
  3. I love to study people. 
  4. I am very level headed
  5. I am not a very patient person....working seriously on this
  6. I make jewelry (www.flickr.com/photos/emaleecious/)
  7. I am into interior decorating
  8. I love DIY's
  9. I am very independent
  10. I just started eating Semovita, and i must say its not as bad as I once thought.
  11. I just finished the 11 random things about me. Lol


11...Answers (Sugarspring)

  1. Who on earth loves you most (apart from God)- Tony
  2. If you were to sacrifice your life for someone, who would it be?- My nephews and Niece
  3. Have you ever had a crush?- Oh Yes. In secondary school (Chike) and in University (Tunji)
  4. What was the naughtiest thing you did as a child? I rubbed evostic (glue) into my cousin's hair like hair cream...she was pretty annoying.
  5. If today was your last day on earth, where would you rather be, what would you do and who would you want to spend your last hour with? In a serene place, just talking and listening, with my boo.
  6. If you were given a 2nd chance to begin life again, would you rather be someone else or the same you? I'ld be an improved version of me (wink)
  7. What are you passionate about in life? 2 things- creativity and helping people.
  8. If you were told to sing a solo for someone on the radio, who would it be going out to? All my "ex-friends". I really don't know the reasons some friendships fail, and I miss some of them.
  9. if you were told to make a shout out to just ONE person on TV, who would it be going out to? MY MOM. She is incredible!!!
  10. Have you ever cried for a friend? and why? Oh yes, I thought I had lost him, and I was wrong.
  11. If Jesus was coming today, would you be ready? Its one thing for me to say yes, and another thing for me to actually be ready. I pray and hope I am indeed raptured with Christ!





11...Answers (A-9Ja's-Great)
1. What's the most important attribute you look for in the opposite sex?- kindness

2. What's your passion?- Creativity. A chance to prove myself
3. What would you do if you had a million dollars? Take myself to the Mediterranean for a well deserved vacation, then establish a camp for the destitute where they can be taught life skills.
4. What do you consider you best attribute? My smile and My eyes
5. When did you have your first kiss? When I was born? Lol!
6. Do you prefer someone in suit or casually dressed? Casually dressed
7. What's the best book you ever read? This Present Darkness- Frank Peretti
8. If you had the opportunity to see any influential person,who would it be? Oprah
9. Do you enjoy PDA (Public Display of Affection)? Somewhat
10. Comedy,Romance,Thriller,Drama,which of these best describes the type of movies you like? Romance...I am in love with love.
11. When exactly would you like to get married and start a family? This year




11...Answers (Cee) 

  1. What do you do in your spare time? make jewellery
  2. What one thing are you most proud of? Jesus
  3. What is your ultimate dream vacation? A cruise to the Mediterranean with my boo
  4. What are you most looking forward to in the next year? Completing my MBA (I don tire, abeg)
  5. Most important thing you are saving up for? To get me some wheels
  6. Have you ever rescued someone? what were the circumstances? No, I haven't. Not yet, anyway.
  7. Who influenced me the most when you were a child? Omojo, my sister. I copied her a lot.
  8. Who influences you the most now? Well, I'm really independent now... I listen to my mom a lot sha. She's soooooo wise. Lol
  9. What is the most daring or dangerous thing you've ever done? Scaled a fence.
  10. What person in history would you most like to meet? Lee Kuan Yew- We need help in Nigeria.
  11. What would you love for your next birthday gift? iphone 5


11...Questions

  1. What do you love most about yourself?
  2. Who are you in secret?
  3. What's your best food?
  4. Why do you blog?
  5. Where is the one place you are most comfortable in?
  6. Who do you call God?
  7. do you know God or you know about Him?
  8. What drives you?
  9. In three words, who is a successful person?
  10. what's the kindest thing you have ever done?
  11. When you have a lot of money, what the first thought that crosses your mind?

11...Tags

  1. Inyamu
  2. Che
  3. Doris
  4. Lara
  5. Olamide
  6. Olufunke
  7. Odd Naija Chic
  8. Imisi
  9. Dayor
  10. Hazel
  11. Simply mee
  12. Please feel free to tag yourself if you read this post and "go with the flow"
I'll complete tasks 4 and 5 ASAP.
Xoxo

12 comments :

  1. Babe!!!u didn't answer my questions @all oo..so go back and check dt post.I re-edited it and so I wanna see ur answers..xoxo
    Nice reading abt u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you serious? I read your post like twice, and I didn't see the questions. Will re-edit ASAP.
      Thanks a lot dear!

      Delete
  2. Aww. Glad 2 know more about you. I also tagged you in the Elevens too. You could check my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Thanks a lot sweetz, will re-edit this post soonest!.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. It's like I'm getting to know you, like one on one, at 11 random things about urself u did "ojoro" oh, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol!
      Ojoro ke? I answered them all na...

      Ok, which answer wasn't satisfactory? I'll try to answer it better.
      Lol

      Delete
  4. I forgot to add, the jewelries are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I know yo a lot better. You are a hopeless romantic, who can do a lot with her hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a very precise definition of Ema...even though I like to think i'm very tough.

      Delete
  6. awww....really nice reading about you...and to think I had already posted THE ELEVENS.. Wanted to inform you that you were one of those tagged on my blog only to find out you tagged me too...lol....so can I still reply the questions here?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, please feel free to do so.

    #ThisWillBeIntersting!

    ReplyDelete