Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Loving Pink

Its funny how you never think of something even if it stares you in the face until someone points it out.

The other day, a family friend noted that I like the colour pink, I denied it. I am a green and brown person I said. "Really?" was her retort. You used pink for your traditional and white wedding. It was just a coincidence I said. No big deal. I didn't want to use Green because its too common, and brown because it would have been too dull. She goes "ok ooo".

Fast forward it to a year later. I am working on my tablet but I need information from my personal laptop. While using both, I got a call, so I make use of my phone and when I am done with the call, I drop my phone on the bed beside the other stuff, then get up to go take a leak. As I return it finally dawns on me...

I claim to "not be a pink person" but my laptop is pink, my tablet case is pink, my phone pouch is pink, my bathrobe is pink, my water bottle is pink, I am in a pink nightwear, my bedroom slipper is pink...ah, my nail polish is also pink too.

Ah, I have caught the pink bug finally!!!


Its not such a bad colour after all. #wink
I think I am finally embracing the feminine side of me. 

No comments :

Post a Comment